I firmly believe weekends should be 3 days on the regular. Productivity would be higher (or so I tell myself), office moral would be higher (would make sense if you were working less?), and, most importantly, I’d have more free time to use doing everything or nothing. This weekend was a bit of both…
1. Date night. Which was supposed to be a fantastic dinner out with great food and cocktails and dessert. This was just as good (even better when you consider we got to watch Law and Order: SVU at the same time).
2. Shopping. Even though I knew I shouldn’t. Perfect Saturday pick-me-up.
3. Pancake Sunday. Enough said.
4. Jordan’s new puppy- Kaia. #puppysnatchertendancies
5. Trying new recipes in an attempt to impress Chef Rachel and really just impressing myself instead.
Hope your weekend was wonderful, too. Just another few days until we’re SLO bound for a self-imposed 3 day weekend. Do what you gotta do, right?